Despite the huge competition among web browsers, Firefox is very popular with users. As of 2020, Firefox has a market share of 8.49%. It is the third most popular browser worldwide so far.
If you are an SEO professional, blogger, or entrepreneur, and you want to see your site’s improvement with a web browser, you need to use some SEO extensions. You can install these add-ons extensions in the Firefox browser, known as the powerhouse in SEO.
In this article, I will discuss 10 Firefox SEO extensions today. Stay tuned.
10 Popular Firefox SEO Extensions
1) SEO Quake
SEO Quake is a free SEO extension that can be added to SEMrush. SEO Quake shows different metrics of website pages. Such as: SEO audit tools; Much more, including keyword density reports.
SEO Quake Features:
- You can see the SEO overview of any page at a glance.
- Find out the strengths and weaknesses of your competitors.
- Analyze the external and internal links of the webpage.
- Learn details about backlinks.
2) Mangools SEO Extension
Mongols SEO Extensions is another free SEO extension. You can take data from any website or webpage with this extension.
- Required SEO metrics
- Backlink profile
- Popularity Trends
- On-page SEO audit
3) Ahrefs SEO Toolbar
The Ahrefs SEO extension shows important SEO metrics. This extension can easily access the webpage or website and provide various required metrics.
- Domain rating
- URL rating
- Estimated organic traffic
- Referral domain number
- The number of backlinks
4) Foxy SEO Tool
This tool provides quick and easy access to search engines and web traffic analysis. You can get several exceptional reports with this extension.
- Check website listings in popular directories.
- Wikipedia References, Facebook, Twitter, and other social media metrics
- Keyword Research Tools
5) Majestic Backlink Analyzer
You can easily view the backlink profile with the Majestics Backlink Analyzer add-on tools. Check the data that you can see with Majestics:
- Displays the total number of URL links
- Sub-domain/root domain link
- The-flow matrix score
Also, those who have subscribed can see some more metrics, such as in-depth backlinks, Anchor text, etc.
6) Link Redirect Trace
This extension is capable of link analysis, redirects, and canonical URL tracing.
- On-page SEO can check for problems.
- Can check off-page SEO issues.
- Check the competitor’s links.
- Check the redirect chain.
- You can check the affiliate link.
- Check the link after designing and migrating the website.
- Trace whether the hacker website link is being redirected.
7) Broken Link Checker
With this add-on, you can find out the broken links of your website or any other website.
- It can find the broken link.
8) Link Research SEO Toolbar
You can check the advanced SEO metrics of each page with this extension.
- Domain or page ratings can be seen.
- New Backlinks Sources can be found.
- Successful pages can be found on social media.
- The number of backlinks to the webpage can be extracted.
9) SEO Minion
With this add-on, you can do on-page SEO of the website, find External and internal links, Google Search Location Simulator, and show SERP results.
- On-page website analysis
- It highlights all internal and external links.
- Broken link reports.
- Contains real-time SERP results
With Lighthouse Add-ons, you get the website’s SEO score, Accessibility SEO Best Practice and Mobile and desktop performance will show.
- Mobile and Desktop Speed Analysis
- Website Performance Analysis
- Shows SEO scores
In addition to these, there are other extensions that we will try to discuss later. Thank you!